4 EASY CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS
Decorating the Christmas tree with special ornaments seems like a gesture of the ancient time. Gone are the days when people restlessly waited for the Christmas time so they could take out the ornaments which each held a special meaning. Having caught up with the modern world, all people do is enter and exit a few shops and spend some money on the ornaments they think are pretty. These ornaments, no matter how pretty, don't hold the personal appeal and meanings like the ones we made ourselves in the older days did. So, why not surprise everyone this year by decorating the tree using handmade ornaments instead? Not only would they have a personal feel, you would also be making new memories while making them that you can reminisce about over years.
PAPER STRAW CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS
Hot glue gun
1. Take a few paper straws (all of the same pattern except one).
2. Take the straw of the different pattern and cut it in half.
3. Stick the top half of the two pieces together as shown.
4. Now, take the other straw pieces that are all of the same patterns and cut them into pieces, each a bit smaller than the before one.
5. Stick these pieces on the other two straws horizontally.
6. Start with the largest piece at the bottom and continue until you get the shortest piece at the top.
7. Stick a paper straw at the top and attach a ribbon at the top.
8. Form a loop in the ribbon.
9. Voila! Your Christmas ornament is ready!
DIY: YARN WINTER HAT ORNAMENTS
Toilet paper roll
1. Take a toilet paper roll and cut its height to 3 cms.
2. Cut a roll of yarn into threads of your desired length.
3. Fold the thread in half and roll the thread around paper roll.
4. Insert one end of the yearn threads through the loop formed in the folded end and gently pull to tighten it in place.
5. Repeat the same until the paper roll is completely covered.
6. Straighten the thread ends and simply push it inside the roll, bringing it out from the other end.
7. Finally, tie a piece of thread at the top as shown.
DIY: MASON JAR LID ORNAMENTS
Mason Jar lid
Hot glue gun
1. Take the lid and using a craft knife, carefully cut out the center.
2. Apply some glue on the inside of the lid using a hot glue gun.
3. Paste one end of the rope on the hot glue and start rolling the thread around the lid (ring).
4. Stick the end in place using some more hot glue and cut off the excess rope.
5. Sick a ribbon bow on the lid to cover the end of the thread it as shown.
DIY CHRISTMAS TREE ORNAMENT
1. Take an old CD and using a pair of scissors, cut it into several small pieces.
2. Take a medium-sized plain ornament.
3. Using a hot glue gun, apply some glue on the pieces.
4. Paste the pieces on the ball as shown.
5. Insert a thread through the loop at the top of the ornament as shown!
Watch more: http://www.21frames.in/artalltheway
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ventunoart
Subscribe YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheVentunoart
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ArtAllTheWay/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheVentunoArt
A Ventuno Production: https://www.ventunotech.com