DIY crafts have been on a steady rise over the years with people opting for these crafts, be it for passing time, making things for themselves that they can’t afford, to give their décors a personal touch or simply because the craft is their passion. It is a hassle-free way to spend your free time that is neither harmful to you nor wasteful.
DIY HEART GARLAND
Ever wished to decorate your projects or scrap book using entirely handmade crafts done by yourself? What about your room? Or maybe some other place? For a special occasion for that special someone? Just the idea seems appealing, doesn’t it? And I know what you are thinking. It also seems hard to do. Am I right? But, this is where you are wrong. DIY and handmade crafts are one of the easiest things to do. All you need is a little interest and time. Besides, what better way to set off those romantic vibes than to present the person with your handmade decors and gifts? So, here we are to make your task that bit more easier. A simple tutorial on how to make a heart garland. All you need to do is follow along with our every step.
Hot glue gun
Buy craft paper – https://goo.gl/2tPbBt
Buy hot glue gun – https://goo.gl/aSjPfj
1. Take a sheet of patterned A4 sheet and turn it over to its back side.
2. Draw 15 hearts of the same size on the paper and cut it out.
3. Repeat the same on another patterned paper. You should now have 30 pieces of cut out hearts in total.
4. Fold all the heart in half, with the plain side showing up and the patterned side hiding inside.
5. Using hot glue gun, apply some glue on the crease line of one patterned heart and paste the other patterned heart on it.
6. Do the same with all the pieces until you have 15 pieces of 3D hearts.
7. Now, apply some hot glue on the corner of both flaps and paste two 3D hearts together.
8. Apply glue once more and paste another piece. Repeat until all the pieces have been stuck together.
9. Voila! Your 3D heart garland is ready!
1. Use a single side patterned A4 paper.
2. You can use a template to cut out the hearts if you have one.
3. Wear a pair of safety gloves as a protection in case you accidently drop the hot glue on your hands.
4. Punch holes on the corners on both ends and insert a thread through. Use this thread to hang it on your walls or from the ceiling.
Watch more: http://www.21frames.in/artalltheway
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ventunoart
Subscribe YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheVentunoart
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ArtAllTheWay/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheVentunoArt
A Ventuno Production: https://www.ventunotech.com