DIY Butterfly Bookmark
Are you tired of the usual bookmarks? Here is a colorful and creative alternative, Butterfly Bookmark.
1. Take a square piece of paper of measurement 7.5cm x 7.5cm
2. Fold the piece of paper into half to form a rectangle
3. Now fold the paper again in half
4. Open one side of the paper and fold it as shown in the video to form a triangle
5. Repeat the same the steps on the other side
6. Grab both sides of the paper and fold it as shown in the video
7. Now flip the folded paper and tuck in the folds as shown in the video
8. Now fold the paper to form the wings of the butterfly
9. Your butterfly bookmark is ready.
Watch more: http://www.21frames.in/artalltheway
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ventunoart
Subscribe Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheVentunoart