To Make Hung Curd Cucumber Sandwich:
Hung Curd - 1 Cup
Salt - 1/4 Tsp
Pepper - 1/4 Tsp
To Make Veg Mayo Sandwich:
Chopped Red Capsicum
Chopped Green Capsicum
Salt - 1/2 Tsp
Pepper - 1/2 Tsp
Mayonnaise - 1/2 Cup
Chilli Sauce - 1 Tbsp
To Make Chutney Sandwich:
Green Chilli - 1 No. Chopped
Salt - 1/4 Tsp
Juice of 1/2 Lemon
To Make Bread Butter Jam
To Make Bread Butter Sugar Sandwich:
For the Hung Curd Sandwich
1. Take hung curd in a bowl.
2. To this, add salt, pepper and coriander leaves.
3. Mix everything well and keep aside.
4. Cut the edges of sandwich bread and again cut the clean bread into half, vertically.
5. Now take one half of the bread, spread the hung curd mixture on it and place cucumber slices on the top.
6. Place another half of bread on this and apply hung curd mixture on the top.
7. Again place the cucumber slices on the hung curd and on it, place a half bread piece only after applying hung curd. (Hung curd side of the bread on the cucumber)
8. That's it, simple and awesome Hung Curd Sandwich is ready to be served.
For the Veg Mayo Sandwich
1. To a bowl, add red capsicum, green capsicum, carrot, spring onions, salt, pepper, mayonnaise and chilli sauce.
2. Mix everything well.
3. Now take a half portion of bread slice and apply some veg mayo filling on it.
4. Place another half of bread on the top and apply filling on it too.
5. For the final layer, place another half portion of bread.
6. Yummy Veg Mayo Sandwich is ready to be served.
For the Veg Chutney Sandwich
1. To a mixer jar, add mint leaves, coriander leaves, grated coconut, green chilies, salt and lemon juice.
2. Add some water and grind these into a nice thick chutney. Remove from the jar and keep aside.
3. To the bread slice and apply unsalted butter on it.
4. On it, apply some mint chutney and spread it evenly. Then place tomato slices on the top.
5. Over the tomatoes, place the cucumber slices.
6. Spread some butter on another bread slice and place it on the cucumber.
7. On the top most later of bread, again apply butter, mint chutney, place tomato and cucumber slices. Cover it with a slice applied with butter.
8. Spicy and juicy Veg Chutney Sandwich is ready to be served.
For the Bread Butter Jam Sandwich
1. Apply some butter on the bread and then apply any jam of your choice evenly.
2. Place the bread slice with butter on it and apply some butter on the top.
3. Spread the jam on it evenly and close it with a slice applied with butter.
4. Tasty Bread Butter Jam Sandwich is ready to be served.
For the Bread Butter Sugar Sandwich
1. Apply some butter on the bread and then sprinkle sugar evenly.
2. Place the bread slice with butter on it and sprinkle some sugar on the top.
3. Close it with a slice applied with butter.
4. Tasty Bread Butter Sugar Sandwich is ready to be served.
All these sandwiches can be prepared quickly without any cooking process involved. Enjoy them with hot tea or coffee.