CHICKEN CABBAGE ROLLS
Are you bored of eating those same vegetables and side dishes every day? Be it for lunch, brunch or dinner. Aren't you craving for something spicy by now? For something different? Something like chicken? So, why not indulge your love for chicken? Here is a simple recipe for a special chicken cabbage roll for you to try out.
Minced Chicken - 500 gms
Green chilli - 2 nos chopped
Chopped Coriander leaves
Salt to taste
Pepper powder - 1/2 Tsp
Soy sauce - 2 Tsp
Sweet chilli sauce
1. Take the minced chicken in a bowl.
2. Add the chopped garlic, green chillies, coriander leaves, salt, pepper powder, and soy sauce. Mix well.
3. Take a cabbage and cut off the thickened stalk at the bottom carefully using a knife.
4. Now, place the cabbage as a whole inside a pan of boiling water and close the lid.
5. Let it cook for 15 minutes.
6. Remove the cooked cabbage from the water and cut off the thick part at the bottom.
7. Now, carefully remove the layers of leaves one at a time.
8. Cut off the thicken stalk in the middle of each leaf with a knife as shown.
9. Fold the leaf in half and trim the corner.
10. Place a bit of the minced meat mixture in the leaf and wrap it up.
11. Place these wrapped up rolls in a steamer and steam cook for 30 minutes on a medium flame.
12. Remove the chicken cabbage rolls from the steamer.
13. Serve hot with some spicy sriracha sauce or some sweet chilli sauce.
Watch more: http://www.21frames.in/homecooking
Follow on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com