1. To a wide iron skillet add oil and onions.
2. Once the onion turns transparent, add green chillies, tomatoes. Saute.
3. Now add ginger garlic paste, salt, pepper, garam masala, coriander powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder, and mix everything together.
4. After 2 mins, add chilli paste and saute.
5. To this add water and continue to cook for 3 mins on medium flame.
6. Once the raw smell goes, crack open the eggs and start mixing them.
7. Once all the eggs are cooked, add cooked rice and mix for 5 mins.
8. Street style egg tawa pulao is done.
9. Finish with some coriander leaves.