1. Take 4 eggs and separate the yolk and the whites. Keep them aside.
2. Seive maida, baking powder, baking soda, salt into a bowl.
3. To a separate bowl, add powdered sugar and ghee. Beat the sugar and ghee until creamy texture.
4. To this add vanilla essence and mix it.
5. Now add one yolk at a time and incorporate it slowly.
6. To this add the flour mixture slowly.
7. To another bowl, add the egg whites, add sugar and beat it until it gives soft peaks.
8. Add the whisked egg whites litte by little and fold the batter. Do not overmix this.
9. Once all the all the egg whites are mix it, transfer it to a lined cake tin.
10. Preheat the oven at 180C for 15 mins.
11. Sprinkle some sliced almonds. Place the cake tin in the oven.
12. Bake the cake at 180C for 1 hour.
13. Remove the cake and let it cool.
14. Carefully remove the butter paper.
15. Delicious ghee cake is ready.