To Make Masala paste
1. To a pan, add peanuts, poppy seeds, sesame seeds, cashew nuts, dry coconut slices. Roast them and keep them aside.
2. To a pan add oil and saute the onions until golden brown in color.
3. To a mixer jar, add the roasted ingredietns and onions. Grind it to a fine paste. keep it aside.
To roast the eggs.
4. To a pan, add oil, turmeric powder, chilli powder, salt and mix them.
5. Slit the eggs and put it in the pan.
6. Roll the pan, until the eggs are coated with the masala on all sides.
To Make the Korma.
7. To a pan add oil, whole spices, cumin, ginger garlic paste and fry them.
8. Keep the flame on low, add the ground masala and cook it completely.
9. Add little water and cook them.
10. To this add turmeric powder, chilli powder, cumin powder, coriander powder and salt. Mix everything.
11. Cover and cook for 5 mins on low flame.
12. Once the oil separates, add tomato puree and mix again.
13. Now add whisked curd and mix.
14. Add water the dilute the masala. Cover and cook for 10 mins.
15. Add the roasted egg, green chillies, mint leaves, coriander leaves and mix it gently.
16. Cover and cook for 5 mins. Egg korma is ready.