Egg - 6 Nos
Chopped Walnut - 1/2 Cup
Onion - 2 Nos Chopped
Green Chilli - 3 Nos
Chopped Coriander Leaves
Salt - 1 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2vg124l)
Turmeric Powder - 1/4 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2RC4fm4)
Chilli Powder - 2 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/3b4yHyg)
Pepper - 1 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2RElrrg)
Oil (Buy: https://amzn.to/2RGYvrw)
1. In a bowl, take onion, green chilli, coriander leaves, walnuts, salt, turmeric powder, chilli powder, pepper and mix well.
2. Let thi sit for 5 mins.
3. In a separate bowl, crack open eggs and beat them nicely.
4. Pour the egg into the walnuts mixture and mix well.
5. In a small pan, pour a laddle of the omlette mixture and drizzle some on top.
6. Flip the omelette once it is cooked.
You can buy our book and classes on https://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/homecooking...
A Ventuno Production : https://www.ventunotech.com/