The tangy taste of tomatoes perfectly balanced with the slight spiciness of onions and the distinct taste of mushrooms. Isn’t just listening to this description making your mouth water? The tantalizing aroma and the way it is beautifully served in a bowl with simple garnishing with some fresh coriander leaves only makes it that much more appealing and makes us that bit more hungry. So, wasting no more time, we are here to share the recipe to this simple dish with you all. After all, Food is Life, Food is Heaven, and keeping such life and heaven away from anyone is a crime…
Mushrooms - 200 gms (sliced)
Oil - 1 Tbsp.
Mustard Seeds - 1/2 Tsp.
Cumin Seeds - 1 Tsp.
Onions - 2 nos, finely chopped
Few Curry Leaves
Ginger-Garlic Paste - 1 Tsp.
Tomatoes - 2 no.'s (pureed)
Turmeric Powder - 1/2 Tsp.
Kashmiri Red Chilli powder - 2 Tsp.
Garam Masala powder - 1 Tsp.
Few Coriander Leaves (chopped)
1. Heat oil in a pan & add mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
2. Once the mustard starts crackling, add the onions, curry leaves, and ginger-garlic paste to the pan. Saute well for 2 mins.
3. Now, add tomato puree, turmeric powder, Kashmiri red chilli powder, garam masala powder and salt.
4. Mix well. Close the pan with a lid & let it cook for 10 minutes.
5. Finally, add few chopped coriander leaves and mix.
6. Voila! Your Mushroom Masala is ready to be served.
Visit our website – http://www.21frames.in/homecooking
Follow us on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
Follow us on Twitter – https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to us on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com