Murungai Keerai Muttai Poriyal
(Drumstick leaves Egg Stir fry)
Drumstick leaves - 2 bunch
Onion - 2 finely chopped
Egg - 2
A few cloves of Garlic
Fresh grated Coconut - 3 tbsp
Salt to taste
Oil - 2 tbsp
Urad dal - 1/4 tsp
Chana dal - 1/4 tsp
Mustard seeds - 1/4 tsp
Red chilli - 2
1. First step is to cook the Murungai Keerai (Drumstick leaves), just wash it in running water. Add it to the deep pan. Sprinkle a little water & close it, let it cook for about 5 to 10 minutes.
2. Once Murungai Keerai (Drumstick leaves) is cooked, keep them aside.
3. For tempering heat oil in a pan add Urad dal,Chana dal, Mustard seeds, Red chilli & sauté it. Once the mustard seeds starts splattering add Onion, Garlic & sauté it till it turns transparent.
4. Then add Egg and make scramble.
5. Now, add the cooked Murungai Keerai (Drumstick leaves), Salt & stir it well.
6. Finally garnish it with fresh grated Coconut & mix it well. And serve it with hot rice and Rasam Enjoy it.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com