Oil - 2 tsp
Cinnamon - 1 no.
Clove - 4 nos
Cardamom - 2 nos
Bay leaf - 1 no.
Coriander seeds - 1 & 1/2 Tbsp
Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
Peppercorns - 1 tsp
Tomato (Country Tomato) - 1/2 kg
Few Mint leaves
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
Rock Salt - 1 tsp
Ghee - 2 tsp
chopped Coriander leaves
1. Take a wide pan, add oil, cinnamon, cloves, cardamom and bay leaf.
2. Add pounded coriander seeds, pounded cumin seeds and pounded peppercorns and mix it well.
3. Add country tomato, pounded ginger, pounded garlic, coriander stalks, mint leaves, turmeric powder, rock salt and add water.
4. Close the lid and cook it for 30 to 40 minutes in a medium flame.
5. After 20 minutes add ghee to the mixture. Again let it cook for 20 minutes.
6. Take a strainer, mash tomato and other ingredients well. Start straining the shorba.
7. Finally garnish it with fresh coriander leaves
Tomato Shorba is now ready to serve.