Valentine's Day Special Dessert
#ValentinesDay #Dessert #cake
Semolina - 1 cup
Sugar - 1 cup
Baking powder - 1 tsp
Whisked curd - 1 cup
Milk - 1/2 cup
Melted butter - 1/2 cup
Vanilla essence - 1/2 tsp
For Sugar Syrup:
Water - 1 cup
Sugar - 3/4 cup
Cinnamon - 1 no
1. Take a glass jar, add 1 cup (250 ml) of Semolina (fine rava), 1 cup of Sugar, 1 tsp of Baking powder and give it a quick mix.
2. Add 1 cup of whisked Curd, 1/2 cup of milk and mix dry and wet ingredients together with 1/2 cup of melted butter.
3. Now, add 1/2 tsp of Vanilla essence and mix it well. Let it sit for 5 minutes.
4. Take a cake tin. Grease it with little butter and dust with little all-purpose flour and coat the tin with the flour.
5. Pour the mixed batter into the cake tin.
6. Preheat the oven for 15 minutes at 180 degrees. Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour at 180 degrees.
7. For Sugar syrup. Boil 1 cup of water in a pot, add 3/4 cup of Sugar, 1 pc of Cinnamon and boil for 5 minutes on medium flame.
8. Turn off the stove now and add few drops of rose essence.
9. Bring to room temperature and strain the sugar syrup into a bowl.
10. Pour the sugar syrup over the cake and let it sit for 1 hour.
11. Garnish with little-toasted almond slices and coconut pieces.
Basbousa Cake is ready to serve.
Milk - 500 ml
Corn Flour - 3 tbsp
Sugar - 4 tbsp
Fresh Cream - 200 ml
Rose Essence - 1/4 tsp
1. Boil milk in a saucepan
2. Add sugar and stir it until the sugar dissolves
3. Add fresh cream to the milk and stir it
4. Dissolve some cornflour in water and add the mixture to the milk
5. Stir it continuously to avoid any lumps
6. Turn off the stove and add rose syrup and mix it well
7. Pour the malabi mixture into glass cups and refrigerate it overnight
8. Once the malabi is set, pour some rose syrup on top
9. Add finely chopped pistachios on top of it and serve chilled.
Chilled Milk - 2 cups
Rose Water - 1 tsp
Rose Syrup - 3 Tbsp
Garnish it with Rose petals
1. To the chilled milk, add sugar, rose water, rose syrup and mix well
2. Serve it in a glass with ice cubes
3. Garnish with rose petals. Done!
You can buy our book and classes on http://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com