Walnut - 3/4 Cups
Cooked Green Peas - 1/2 Cup
Blanched Spinach Leaves
Green Chilli - 3 Nos
Boiled Potato -2 Nos
Salt - 1 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2vg124l)
Chaat Masala - 1 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/3aLwvvA)
Cumin Powder - 1 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2TPuOXW)
Garam Masala - 1 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2TPe8jd)
Gram Flour / Besan - 2 Tbsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/38NxNUP)
Oil For Frying (Buy: https://amzn.to/2RGYvrw)
1. Pulse the walnuts couple to times to a coarse powder. Keep it aside.
2. To the mixer jar add cooked peas, balanced palak leaves, green chillies, coriander leaves , ginger and pulse it. Keep this aside.
3. To a bowl, add boiled potatoes, ground green paste, powdered walnuts, salt, chaat masala, cumin powder, garam masala, besan and mix everything.
4. Mash the potatoes and mix everything well.
5. Take a handful of the kebab mixture and flatten them to desired shapes.
6. To a pan, add oil for shallow frying and place the kebab.
7. Fry them until golden brown on both sides.
8. Walnut hara bara kebab is ready.