DIY DIY Tutorial | Casual Hairstyles | Rope Braids & Twists
Here's a simple hairstyle you can try when you go out at a pool party or going to the beach. Simple rope braids and a couple of twists, and you're done. This Rope Braid is an easy 5 minute do it yourself hairstyle.
1. Part your hair like you normally do.
2. Take a section near your ear from one side of your head.
3. And form a rope braid and secure it with an elastic
4. Take a section near your ear from the opposite side of your face and repeat the same steps.
5. Create a rope braid and secure it with an elastic.
6. Make another set of rope braids below the first set of rope braids
7. Now bring all the rope braids to the back of your head and secure it with an elastic
8. You can remove the previously used elastics to create a seamless look.
9. You can twist your hair inwards to create an additional twist to the braids.
10. Now you can rock with your DIY Rope Braids.