Chicken Fried Rice
Sesame oil - 1 Tbsp
Chopped Garlic - 2 Tsp
Chopped Ginger - 1 Tsp
Onion - 1 no. chopped
Salt to taste
Egg - 3 nos
To cook chicken
Chicken - 250 gms
Water - 2 1/2 cups
Salt to taste
To cook rice
Basmati Rice - 1 cup
Chicken stock - 2 cups
Water - 1 cup
Minced Chicken - 250 gms
Ginger Garlic paste - 1/2 tsp
Corn flour - 1 tsp
All purpose flour - 2 tsp
Egg - 1 no
Chopped Onion - 1 no
Chopped Ginger - 1 no
Chopped Green Bell pepper - 1 pc
Chopped Red Bell pepper - 1 pc
Chopped White Spring Onions
Chopped Green Spring Onions
Vinegar - 2 tsp
Soy sauce - 2 tsp
Chili sauce - 3 tsp
Tomato ketchup - 1 tsp
Corn flour - 1 1/2 tsp
1.Take 250 gms of Minced Chicken, add Salt, Pepper, 1/2 tsp of Ginger Garlic paste, 1 tsp of Corn flour, 2 tsp of Maida or All purpose flour, 1 Egg.
2.Mix all these together and let it sit for 15 minutes.
3.To make Gravy, take a sauce pan, add Sesame Oil, 1 small Chopped Onion, 1 pc of Chopped Ginger, Chopped Garlic cloves, 1 pc of Chopped Green Capsicum Bell Pepper, 1 pc of Chopped Red Bell Pepper, some White and Green Spring Onions and Saute it together.
4.Now, add 2 tsp of Vinegar, 2 tsp of Soy sauce, 3 tsp of Chili sauce, 2 tsp of Tomato Ketchup and quick stir with pepper.
5.Add 1 1/2 tsp of Corn flour(dilute with water), little water.
6.Stir it well with Salt till it thickens. Gravy is ready.
7.Take a Sauce pan, add Oil, make minced chicken into balls and deep fry it in medium low flame.
8.Add the fried chicken balls to the gravy and let it simmer in gravy till it is coated.
Delicious Chicken Manchurian is ready to serve.
Boiled Eggs - 4 nos
Corn flour - 2 Tsp
All purpose flour/Maida - 4 Tsp
Sesame oil - 2 Tsp
Spring Onion whites
Vinegar - 1 Tsp
Light Soy sauce - 2 Tbsp
Tomato Ketchup - 4 Tbsp
1. Cut the eggs into small pieces and keep them aside
2. Make the batter by mixing corn flour, all-purpose flour, salt, pepper, and water.
3. Make an even flowy batter and make sure that there are no lumps in it
4. Heat a kadai with some oil for deep frying
5. Now dip the eggs in the batter and deep fry them
6. Fry them till they are golden brown in color and set them aside
7. To make the sauce, heat a kadai with some sesame oil
8. Add the chopped garlic, ginger and saute them
9. Add the spring onion greens and capsicum and saute them
10. Add vinegar, soy sauce, tomato ketchup, pepper and give it a mix
11. Add the fried eggs to the sauce and mix it evenly till the sauce coats the eggs
12. Egg Manchurian is ready to be served, garnish it with some spring onion greens
13. You can serve this with hot steamed rice, noodles or fried rice or have it as a starter.
You can buy our book and classes on http://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow
A Ventuno Production: http://www.ventunotech.com