Vegetable Pulao Ingredients
Ghee - 1 1/2 Tbsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2RBvKxw)
Oil - 1/2 Tbsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2RGYvrw)
Cinnamon ((Buy: https://amzn.to/31893UW)
Clove (Buy: https://amzn.to/36yD4ht)
Cardamom (Buy: https://amzn.to/2U5Xxrn)
Bay Leaf (Buy: https://amzn.to/2Gz9D4r)
Onion - 1 No. Thinly Sliced
Green Chilli - 2 Nos Slit
Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 Tsp
Potato - 2 Nos Small
Carrot - 1 No.
Green Peas - 1/2 Cup
Cauliflower - 1 Cup
Basmati Rice - 1 Cup (Buy: https://amzn.to/2RD40bC) (Buy: https://amzn.to/2vywUkI)
(Soaked 20 Mins)
Salt - 1 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2vg124l)
Diluted Coconut Milk - 2 Cups
1. To a pressure cooker add ghee, oil, whole spices, onion, green chillies and saute them.
2. Once the onions are transparent add ginger garlic paste and saute.
3. Add potatoes, carrot, beans, green peas, cauliflower pieces and saute for 3 mins.
4. Season it with salt and mix well.
5. Add the soaked basmati rice and mix along with vegetables.
6. Add diluted coconut milk and mix well.
7. Check for seasoning and add accordingly.
8. Close the pressure cooker and cook the pulao for 1 whistle.
9. Vegetable pulao is ready to be served.
You can buy our book and classes on https://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/homecooking...
A Ventuno Production : https://www.ventunotech.com/