To make Rasmalai Chena
Full Fat Milk - 1 Liter
Lemon - 2
Corn Flour - 1 TSP
To make Sugar Syrup
Water - 4 Cups
Sugar - 1 Cup
To make Rasmalai Milk Mixture
Sugar - 1/4 Cup
Cardamom Powder - 1/2 TSP
To Make Rasmalai Chena:
1. Take 1-litre full-fat milk and bring to a boil.
2. Add the juice of 2 lemons to the milk and boil.
3 The milk will start to curdle and the Chena will separate itself from whey water then switch off the stove.
4. Strain the Chena using a cloth and rinse in water to get rid of the sour taste.
5. Now tie to cloth tightly to strain the excess whey water and let it rest for 15 mins.
6. Transfer the Chena to a boil and crumble it with your hands. Your Chena is ready.
To make Rasmalai :
1. Knead the Chena till it becomes a soft dough.
2. Take a piece of the dough to make a small ball and slightly flatten it.
3. After all the dough is made to patties, let's make the sugar syrup.
4. Add 4 Cups of Water and 1 Cup of Sugar to a saucepan and bring it to a boil till the sugar is dissolved completely.
5. Gently drop the Chena patties into the sugar syrup and let it cook for 15 mins (flip sides every 5 mins to cook evenly) in low flame.
6. Now switch off the flame and take patties out and place them into a bowl of chill water for 15mins to cool them.
7. Boil 500ml milk and add few Strands of Saffron to it and boil it in low flame for 15 mins until it thickens.
8. Add a quarter cup of sugar to it and 1\2 TSP of Cardamom Powdersliced, Sliced Pistachios and Sliced Almonds and Switch off the Stove.
9. Take the patties of out the water and gently squeeze the water out and drop them in the warm saffron milk made.
10. Your Rasmalai is now ready, let it sit for 20 mins before serving. Best served when chilled.
You can buy our book and classes on http://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/homecooking...
A Ventuno Production: http://www.ventunotech.com