To Make Soya Cutlet
Soya Chunks - 1 Cup
Oil - 1 Tbsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2RGYvrw)
Garlic - 5 Cloves
Onion - 1 No.chopped
Carrot - 1 No.chopped
Beans - Chopped
Turmeric Powder - 1/4 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2RC4fm4)
Salt - 1 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/31b1Fbm)
Chilli Powder - 2 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/3b4yHyg)
Cumin Powder - 1 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2TPuOXW)
Coriander Powder - 1 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/36nEgEq)
Boiled Potato - 2 Nos
Garam Masala - 1 Tsp (Buy: https://amzn.to/2TPe8jd)
Corn Flour Slurry
1. Soak the soya chunks in hot water for 15 mins.
2. After 15 mins, strain and squeeze out excess water.
3. Once the chunks are cools off, grind it into a coarse mixture.
4. To a pan, add oil, onions, and saute.
5. Once the onions are transparent, add carrot, beans, soya mixture and mix well.
6. Add turmeric powder, salt, chilli powder, cumin powder, coriander powder and cook for 5 mins.
7. Now add the boiled potatoes, garam masala and mash the potatoes.
8. Finish off the soya mixture with coriander leaves.
9. Once the mixture cools off, mix it with hands once and make patties.
10. To a kadaai, add oil to deep fry it.
11. Dip the cutlets in corn flour slurry and roll it in breadcrumbs.
12. Deep fry the cutlets until golden brown in colour.
13. Soya cutlets are ready to be served.