1. To a pressure cooker add ghee, oil, whole spices, onion, green chillies and saute them.
2. Once the onions are transparent add ginger garlic paste and saute.
3. Add potatoes, carrot, beans, green peas, cauliflower pieces and saute for 3 mins.
4. Season it with salt and mix well.
5. Add the soaked basmati rice and mix along with vegetables.
6. Add diluted coconut milk and mix well.
7. Check for seasoning and add accordingly.
8. Close the pressure cooker and cook the pulao for 1 whistle.
9. Vegetable pulao is ready to be served.